Thank you for choosing to stay with the Provincetown Inn! Our hotel like the rest of Massachusetts is taking Covid-19 very seriously. We regret to inform you that due to COVID-19 both our breakfast and dinner restaurants will be closed for the season. Our Pool Bar & Grill is open for the summer with social distancing standards in place. Masks are required to be worn inside the building but are not required outside or sitting out on your deck/patio. As for the Pool, masks are required when walking around the pool deck and ordering drinks/food. Masks are not required when you are laying in a lounge chair or sitting at a table. We appreciate your patience and understanding with these necessary changes for this summer. We look forward to getting back to “normal” Summer 2021.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us at [email protected]
Thank you and Stay Safe!
– Derek Evans/General Manager
As of August 1st, all visitors entering Massachusetts, including returning residents, who do not meet an exemption, are required to:
- Complete the Massachusetts Travel Form prior to arrival, unless you are visiting from a lower-risk state designated by the Department of Public Health.
- Quarantine for 14 days or produce a negative COVID-19 test result that has been administered up to 72-hours prior to your arrival in Massachusetts.
- If your COVID-19 test result has not been received prior to arrival, visitors, and residents must quarantine until they receive a negative test result.
- Failure to comply may result in a $500 fine per day.
The Travel Form can be found here:
The following lower risk states are not included in the travel restriction and are OK to travel to Massachusetts without testing or filling out the form.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York